Traditional bumper cars are electric, usually built of durable metal or plastic, and feature rubber bumpers throughout the sides. In recent years, a new product has hit the market! Inflatable bumper cars are becoming all the rage as they’re significantly more affordable and being built from durable PVC allows them to be safer and more shock-absorbent. Though the PVC material may appear to be a setback at first glance, it actually provides a better riding experience than traditional bumper cars.
Our Tips For Buying Inflatable Bumper Cars
If you’re operating a fair, carnival, circus or amusement park, your facility can significantly benefit from inflatable bumper cars. They provide the same amount of enjoyment as their traditional counterparts, but at half the operational costs! In fact, one of the best aspects of these types of cars is that they can be used on any type of a flat surface may it be wood, concrete or cement.
Though affordable, you’ll still be spending quite a bit of money on these inflatable rides, so it’s important to get your money’s worth. Here are some shopping tips:
1. Check the weight capacity of the inflatable bumper cars you’re going to be buying. If you’re looking to accommodate both adults and children, you will need a car with a higher load capacity. For basic cars, a 100kg capacity is more than enough as it can work for adults and children alike.
2. Inflatable bumper cars all come equipped with different speed capacities. The higher the speed, the more fun the riders will have. Of course, it’s important that the speed of the rides is manageable and safe enough for the riders involved. All companies selling rides will display the speed capacity of the bumper cars to help give you a good idea of what to expect.
3. Some inflatable bumper cars can be customized to your specifications, especially if you want the colors and the design to reflect that of your business. It’s well worth taking potential customization options into consideration before committing to order best desk lamps for office. In some instances, you may need to sacrifice speed or load capacity depending on the options you have for customization.
4. The main construction material is going to be PVC, but the frame and accessories can be manufactured from steel as well as FRP. Though these won’t and shouldn’t be a major determining factor in your purchase, they’re well worth taking into consideration.
5. The company you order from should stand behind their products and offer a limited warranty on the bumper cars. There’s no reason to spend a great deal of money, only to discover that the products aren’t as described and they won’t hold up well over the years. There are many reputable companies online, so don’t give up the search!
Inflatable PVC bumper cars are generally remote controlled and some may even come with built-in music and LED lights for additional enjoyment. Before purchasing rides for your establishment, make sure to pay attention to the different specs of the bumper rides. More at http://amusementrides.org/inflatable-water-slides-sale-beston-amusement/.